Freelance web developer Tunisia
Freelance Customer Relationship Management
Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
Customer Relationship Management, or CRM, is an essential part of modern business management. It is a process or methodology used to learn more about customers' needs and behaviors in order to develop stronger relationships with them. There are many technological components to CRM, but thinking about CRM in primarily technological terms is a mistake. The more useful way to think about CRM is as a process that will help bring together lots of pieces of information about customers, sales, marketing effectiveness, responsiveness and market trends.
In the existing competitive business environment, whether a stock trade or a pair of socks, individualized customer relationship and collaboration is the key to success and CRM combines all processes, functions to achieve this goal. An effective CRM will include methodologies, strategies, software and web-based capabilities that help an enterprise organize and manage customer relationships.
I specialized in providing to customers a complete CRM solutions by carefully analysing their requirements and busines model. Contacts management, lead tracking, dashboard charting, RSS syndication, opportunity management, Email processing, project management, marketing campaigns or case management, whatever be your CRM needs I can develop effective CRM solutions, enabling you to build meaningful and significant relationships with customers.
In an atmosphere of extreme price sensitivity, customers are demanding more service, more convenience and more personalized communications. Businesses must maximize every interaction with their customers to make positive impressions and drive loyalty and preference. I regard CRM as a journey, not a destination. It involves shifting your focus from your products and channels to your customer.
A good CRM program needs to:
- Identify customer success factor
- Create a customer-based culture
- Adopt customer-based measures
- Develop an end-to-end process to serve customers
- Recommend what questions to ask to help a customer solve a problem
- Recommend what to tell a customer with a complaint about a purchase
- Track all aspects of selling to customers and prospects as well as customer support.
- Graphic Web Design
- Web Design and Branding
- SEO Web Design Solutions
- Corporate Identity Design
- E-mail Newsletter Design
- Web Copywriting Services
- Website Design & Development
- PHP / MYSQL Development
- Web Site Maintenance
- E-Commerce Website
- Content Management System
- Payment Gateway Integration
- Web Application Development
- Web Based Enterprise Apps
- Insurance Management System
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Supply Chain Management
- Customer Relationship Management